Still using that clunky flashlight that you bought on sale at the hardware store? It’s alright if you don’t care that it doesn’t fit well in your pocket or if you’re OK with the so-so illumination. Chances are that you’re ready for an LED flashlight that is versatile, lightweight and can stand the beatings that come with being one of the most used tools in the shop. It’s time to put your old light back into the drawer and reach for the A25R rechargeable LED flashlight.
Specs and Benefits of the A25R LED Flashlight
In the automotive industry, to help get the job done right the first time, good lighting is essential. Coast created the A25R flashlight with automotive professionals in mind, designing it as a powerful tool and not just a mere convenience. After checking out the specs, you’ll see why the A25R rechargeable LED flashlight is the ultimate accessory for your toolbox.
- Length: 5.5 inches (13.97 centimeters); It’s long enough for your hand, but small enough for a back pocket.
- Diameter: The body measures 1.116 inches (2.83 centimeters) in diameter and the bezel is 1.412 inches (3.59 centimeters).
- Weight: 10.4 ounces (2.94.84 grams);
- Light output: At up to 466 lumens, the LED flashlight is so insanely bright that you can light up the whole shop.
- Light modes: The A25R has two light modes, high and low, so you can adjust the brightness based on the lighting conditions and your own needs.
- Slide focus: Coast’s Pure Beam Focusing Optic makes it simple for you to switch from an ultra-view flood light for when you have to make your way around in the dark to a smaller bull’s eye spotlight to check out an engine. All you have to do is slide the bezel at the front of the flashlight forward or backward with your fingers to focus. The beam lock feature keeps the desired illumination settings in place.
- Flex Charge Dual Power system: The A25R runs on a rechargeable lithium ion battery (two included with purchase) or four AAA alkaline batteries (also included).
Coast designed the LED flashlight with a Pro-Tek charging port so you can charge a lithium ion battery while it’s inside the flashlight. Because the lithium batteries come in a special pack, you can also charge them independently from the torch. Charging methods include plugging the flashlight or lithium ion battery pack into a wall (120-volt AC power), a car’s cigarette lighter or automotive adapter (12-volt DC power) or into a computer’s USB port.
Use the alkaline battery cartridge as a backup power source.
- Capabilities when using a lithium ion battery:
- Lumens: 466 on high mode; 68 on low mode
- Runtime: 7 hours and 30 minutes on high mode (almost a full work day); 25 hours and 45 minutes on low mode (about half a work week)
- Beam distance: 171 meters (560 feet) on high mode; 51 meters (167 feet) on low mode
- Capabilities when using alkaline batteries:
- Lumens: 455 on high mode; 62 on low mode
- Runtime: 2 hours and 15 minutes on high mode; 33 hours on low mode
- Beam distance: 170 meters (559 feet) on high mode; 50 meters (164 feet) on low mode
- Durability: Manufactured with a stainless steel case and an unbreakable LED, the A25R rechargeable LED flashlight is ultra resilient and impact resistant. It also features a rubberized O-ring, making it water (and grease) resistant.
- Storage: Never lose your LED flashlight by keeping it in the belt holster as you work. At the end of the day, place the light into a wall mount that you install in a convenient location, like near a power outlet or by your tool chest.
The A25R rechargeable LED flashlight is an asset to your automotive skills and an investment in your professional reputation. To ensure its impressive brightness and flawless performance, Coast had the flashlight tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards by an independent laboratory. Coast also backs the A25R with a warranty against defects and workmanship to bring you superior service and peace of mind.